Before You Uninstall Your Program
BEFORE YOU UNINSTALL YOUR PROGRAM - SAVE YOUR DATA FILES
- Open your program - then open the "Create New Bill" Dialog
- Click on "EXPORT" button (see image below) and you will need to create a folder - It is VERY IMPORTANT that you name this folder - tmplusfiles and then click OK
- Remember to create the new folder first then follow instructions below - Create the folder on your desktop and name it tmplusfiles (see image below)
This is where you will save the folder and files that the program will export (See instructions below)
Go and open the folder to confirm you have (3) folders as shown below and they all contain your files.
- When you install your new program, you will then go back to "Create New Bill" dialog and this time click on "IMPORT" and import the entire tmplusfiles folder. This will import all your data files back into the program.
- Even if you do not want all the data files - you can still import then delete the ones you do not want. Or you can use the BROWSE for Each in Step 1A - You would go to each individual folder to find the data files.
- If you have any questions about this function, contact Technical Support by creating a support ticket at http://www.timeandaterial.com/support.html
Follow these Steps to Open the Program **IF YOU HAVE NOT ACTIVATED THE PROGRAM Locate the Program Icon on the Desktop - Double Click on the Icon to Open the Log In Dialog Enter the User ID and Password into the Log In Dialog (See Image Below) ...
Activate T&M Pro - All Versions Activating your software? Follow the step by step tutorial below. Once the program is installed the Activation Dialog will appear - Follow steps below 1) Locate this icon on your desktop, double click to open the ...
Understanding Program Menu Items
Understanding Program Menu Items T&M Go Menu Items Defined Open T&M Go File - Open Saved Project File Close T&M Go File - Use this to close the project file you are working on. This will close the file and if you have not saved changes, a message ...
Use of Program - Billing for Non Licensed Companies
Software Used by Customer for Third Party Billing Services is Prohibited Customer may not use the Software to create and bill for any third-party company that is not a licensed user of the Software. Each bill Customer creates with the Software must ...
How to Update T&M Pro
How to Update T&M Pro T&M Pro Suite releases updates to our programs on a regular basis. It is very important that you update your program as these may include new or enhanced functions or features. They may also contain bug fixes. We recommend that ...