CREATE NEW BILL DIALOG
To Open - Click on the Menu "Create New Bill" (see image below)
Quick Video - How to Create a New Bill With T&M Pro
Be sure to watch FULL Screen for best video results.
HOW TO CREATE A NEW BILL
SELECT PROGRAM FILES IN EACH DROP DOWN FOR THIS BILL (see image below)
To Create a New Bill - User MUST choose (3) Files from each of the Drop Downs as shown in image below
- Price Data - (*.bdata) - This is the Price Data File you will use for this Bill
- Project Settings File - (*.xml) - This is the Project Settings File you will use for this Bill
- Admin File - (*.xml) - This is the Admin Settings File you will use for this Bill
Once Data files are selected in each of the drop downs - Now Time to Create and Save the Bill File
To Create the Actual Bill File
Click on the Button - "CLICK TO CREATE AND SAVE BILL FILE TO A PROJECT FOLDER"
This will open your file explorer - Locate your Project Folder or Create a New Folder for the Project if you do not have one. Once folder is created open the folder and on the bottom of the dialog give this file a name and then click SAVE
You are now ready to start inputting data into your bill.
- Click on the Button - "CLICK HERE TO SAVE BILL FILE AS - TO PROJECT FOLDER"
- Once you click on this button your File Explorer will open.
- If you do not have a project folder already created - Then Create one with the New Folder function (see image below)
- Open the Project Folder and give this Bill File a Name (File Name) and then click SAVE (see image below)
Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved - T&M Pro Suite - www.timeandmaterial.com
- Setting the
Standard for T&M Billing