Import and Export Project Settings
Project Settings - Import and Export Project Settings File
User can create multiple Project Setting Files - Specific to:
- You can complete the project settings dialog to conform to your standard T&M contract or a specific client, project or special circumstances.
- Once you have completed the set up for the project settings then you can Export this to a Folder and name it specific to your company, client, project, etc...
- Then the next time you have a loss you can import this file into the CREATE NEW BILL dialog to use to create the bill for the loss.
- Remember you can have unlimited Project Settings File.
- When you Export and Save this file be sure to include in File Name ProSet or ProjectSettings so you can identify this when you need to import this into the CREATE NEW BILL DIALOG
Import / Export Project Settings
Import and Export Project Settings File User can create multiple Project Setting Files Standard T&M Agreement Specific to Client Specific to Project Unlimited Project Setting Files can be created Once you have completed the set up for the project ...
Export and Import ALL Data Files
Export and Import All Data Files - Detailed Instructions Below for How To Export and Import Data Files How To Export Data Files Export Function - This will allow you to EXPORT all the data files that are loaded into the Create New Bill Drop Downs. ...
Project Settings - Project Cost Setup
Project Cost Set Up - Showing Two Options for Materials | Equipment | Specialty Items Project Cost can be set up with cost and percentages. The Best way is to Export Price List to Excel and then Import it back into the program to convert to the ...
Project Settings - Allocations
Allocations Below is how Allocations appear on ALL of the input dialogs. Allocations in the drop down menu will depend on what is set up in the Allocations Settings dialog You can also Add allocations to the Allocation Table by typing them here ...
Project Settings - Generator Worksheet
How to Generator Worksheet To access the Generator Worksheet, Click the "Open Generator Worksheet" Button in the Project Settings. This will open the Generator Worksheet Dialog The Generator Worksheet is based on size, load, and time run Generator ...