Settings - Project and File Information
Project and File Information Displayed on T&M Go on Main
User will need to fill out the following - This information will also be added
automatically to the Field Sheets.
- Date - this will appear as the default date on the input
pages. You must format the date correctly. (i.e. 6/26/2018)
- Project Manager- Enter Name
- Project Address - Enter Address of Actual Project
- Job Number - Enter Job/Project Number (Optional)
- Claim # - Enter Claim Number (Optional)
- Loss Type - Enter Loss Type (Optional) - Example of Job
Type (Water, Fire, Hurricane)
- Shift - Example (Day, Night, First, Second, Third)
- Allocation - You can Enter the Allocation that the field
sheet represents - (Optional)
- Created By - Enter the name of Person who Created the
T&M Go for this Project
The items below will automatically be filled out by T&M Go program -
These MUST be the same data files that will be used to Bill this project
in T&M Pro.
- Price Data File Uploaded - This will display the price data
file used for this project - This is the same Price Data File used in T&M
Pro *.bdata File
- Project Settings File Uploaded - This will display the
project settings file used for this project.- This is the same Project
Settings File used in T&M Pro *.xml File
Example - Settings Filled Out
Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved - T&M Pro Suite - www.timeandmaterial.com
- Setting the Standard for T&M Billing
Project Settings - Project Cost Setup
Project Cost Set Up - Showing Two Options for Materials | Equipment | Specialty Items Project Cost can be set up with cost and percentages. The Best way is to Export Price List to Excel and then Import it back into the program to convert to the ...
Project Settings Dialog
Project Settings Dialog To Open Project Settings Dialog, Click on the Project Files Menu to Expand. Click on Project Settings File - See Image Below Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved - T&M Pro Suite - www.timeandmaterial.com - Setting the ...
Project Settings Dialog
Project Settings Dialog To Open Project Settings Dialog Click on the Project Files Menu to Expand. Click on Project Settings File - See Image Below Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved - G&E Software - www.timeandmaterial.com - Setting the ...
Project Settings Buttons
Project Settings - Control Buttons The Following Buttons Defined ENTER - Click Enter To Set Your Changes Made On the Project Settings Dialog to the Bill ENTER - This is also used to Refresh the Bill - This will refresh and recalculate bill. SAVE ...
Import / Export Project Settings
Import and Export Project Settings File User can create multiple Project Setting Files Standard T&M Agreement Specific to Client Specific to Project Unlimited Project Setting Files can be created Once you have completed the set up for the project ...